Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NOTD - Koi inspired by China Glaze Japanese Koi

Ever since I got my bottle of China Glaze Japanese Koi I've been wanting to paint my nails not just in Koi-orange but like those cute white and orange, black speckled Koi. So I did.

This manicure took a plethora of polishes.



Koi in seven easy steps:
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Cure - vital for my formerly peeling nails
  • Maybelline glossy nail color 19 marshmallow - two coats
  • Seche Vite - if your nails are thin and tend to bend and tear, that's the topcoat you should try
  • Konad: Black Special Polish and image plate m73 - stamped in random bits and pieces
  • China Glaze Japanese Koi - random splotches, in some spots I applied a second coat
  • Konad: Eyeko Pastel Polish and image plate m16 - added some bubbles to three nails
  • CND Air Dry - I don't like this topcoat as much as Seche Vite, but CND can be applied over partially dry polish

with flash:



indirect sunlight:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...