Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nail Quickie: NotD China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

I got my box o'polish today, so I had the urge to try out China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, but also Essie Matte About You. As you can probably guess, I combined them.
But as I wanted to keep the sparkly awesomeness I only used the matte top coat on about half of each nail. I do like how it looked, but the shiny version is much better.

with (way too much, sorry) flash:

just the thumb:


Of course, I'm not used to do the slow drying thing and smudged the polish after taking those pictures. So I think it's time for Ruby Pumps and (restored and refilled) Seche Vite now!

I'm afraid sunlight pictures will only be possible very rarely. Austria is not the sunniest country in autumn. I might get one of those 'natural light' lamps...

Have you tried Emerald Sparkle or matte top coats? How do you wear matte?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...