I had the opportunity to take nice pictures of my current Konadicure in the sun, so that's why it's up today rather than yesterday.
I used one of my recent Frankenpolishes, uncreatively named Hot Punk:
- 3 parts Maybelline Colorama 36 Crystal Clear
- 2 parts Eyeko Punk Polish
- 1 part China Glaze Hot Apple
The mixed polished is quite runny, but nigh-opaque in two coats. The colour isn't terribly unique but still quite pretty. So I decided to use it as a base for a Konadicure. This is what I did:
- Sally Hansen Miracle Cure
- CND Ridge Out - evens out ridges very nicely, stays a bit sticky
- Hot Punk Frankenpolish - two coats
- CND Air Dry
- Konad White Special Polish and image plate m70
- Konad Top Coat
- CND Air Dry - because the Konad top coat tends to get scuffs
I'm very pleased with the outcome, but I need some green today, so I'll repaint tonight. For some reason brightly painted nails are not very common in Austria, at least not amongst the adults. How do you feel about colour and full patterns?