Friday, October 16, 2009

NotD - Liquid Leather Konadified


I think I've got a temporary solution for my lighting issue, but I'll see if I can find something better, anyway. So I celebration of this 'breakthrough' I give you my current manicure: China Glaze Liquid Leather with a fairly subtle Konad pattern.


Here's what I did:

  • Sally Hansen Miracle Cure (Nailgrowth Miracle on torn nail)
  • CND Ridge Out
  • China Glaze Liquid Leather - 3 coats, but I think 2 would have sufficed
  • Seche Vite
  • Konad image plate m70 + BarryM Nail Paint - from the green gift set; it's gorgeous, I'll swatch it soon 
  • Konad image plate m70 Eyeko Hot! Hot! Hot! Red Nail Polish
  • CND Air Dry


with flash:




If you're looking for a true black, I can only recommend Liquid Leather. The first coat was very streaky, but it was opaque after the second. I only applied a third because I forgot to cap (paint the edge and a bit under the nail) and uncapped polish + Seche Vite = retraction.
I'm very happy with this manicure: depending on the light you get red and shimmery green flashes. Only slight downside after using Konad: after the clean-up my cuticles need some extra moisture!

Do you wear black (plain or embellished)?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Review my blog post - Michael Kors Handbags

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, just
pay a visit this website all the time because it offers quality
contents, thanks

Also visit my website ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers!
Where are your contact details though?

My web-site :: Chaussure Air Max

Anonymous said...

I am really glad to glance at this blog posts which includes lots of valuable information, thanks
for providing these statistics.

My site; visit this link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...