Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swatch: Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint

As I mentioned earlier, I'd like to show you some swatches of Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint.
I missed colour-changing lippies when I was a kid, so there was no way I'd pass this up.
artificial light, no flash:


with flash:


 I was a little apprehensive at first, as I had no idea what texture this lipstick would have. But I needn't have worried, the Lip Paint is quite opaque and has a soft sheen to it. It's wearable on its own, but I sometimes layer some gloss on top.

This first picture should give you an idea of the texture, but sans flash the colours are completely off:


This photo was taken with flash and is pretty close to the actual colour:


Great product, don't you think? But remember, it might turn a different shade of pink on you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...