The lovely Mighty Lambchop tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! You can't believe how much I'm blushing right now.
Apparently I'm supposed to tell you seven things you didn't know about me and tag some bloggers (technically seven, but everyone's done that already).
- The only one I've told about this blog in RL is my best friend. Mostly because I was afraid I'd do a couple of posts and then stop.
- I'm fluent in German and English, but I've also learned (with varying success) Latin, French, Russian, Ancient Greek and Etruscan (well, I can read and translate Etruscan inscriptions...).
- Like many other beauty bloggers I have cats, two girls, whom I share with my flatmate/sister. I sometimes have hamsters or mice, too.
- I used to sing in choirs and I love being a contralto!
- While I enjoy having pretty nails and perfect make-up, I can't do anything with my hair. I usually just twist and clamp or do a messy ponytail. I can't bear having product in my hair.
- I love to knit and am able to produce uneven yarn with a drop-spindle.
- My kitchen contains mostly ingredients, no frozen food that I haven't cooked myself. I just enjoy cooking and baking.