Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nail Quickie - Gone Dottin'

I'm still in my new-Eyeko phase, so here's a bit of dotty nail art with Eyeko Nude Polish and a few nail art pens.
First I applied three coats of Eyeko Nude over my usual base coats, it's a bit sheer, so that was needed to get an even finish and good opacity. The colour is very a nice pinky-beige with a hint of peach. Not one of my favourite colours, I much prefer bold bright or dark polishes, but good for a subtle nail. Nude applies well, it's a bit runny, but doesn't pool near the cuticles.
Then I added dots with my Two-Way Nail Art Pens (purple, red and blue) in a diamond pattern to add a bit of colour to an otherwise bland base.
A bit of Seche Vite and it's finished!


After the first three nails my blue nail art pen clogged up, so some dots are not as neat.
What colours would you choose to make a nude nail more interesting?

8 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is so cute!!!

CucumPear said...

Glad you like it, gildedangel!

Evil Angel said...

That is adorable! <3

CucumPear said...

Thank you, Evil Angel!

Daily Nail said...

this turned out SO great!! I love it!

CucumPear said...

Thanks so much, Melissa.

paintedladyfingers said...

This manicure is beyond adorable!

I am going to add you to my blogroll now. :)

CucumPear said...

Thank you, Diana. I'm really happy that so many people like this manicure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...