Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NotD - ORLY Blue Collar

I had hoped to wear my KoL-manicure for at least a couple of days, but a torn nail destroyed that plan So here is the last ORLY Hot Shots polish, Blue Collar. It's not a true neon, but a rather pretty bright blue, almost turquoise cream.
Blue Collar is a bit thicker and more opaque than the other three polishes and would only need three coats to reach full opacity. It applies very well and free of streaks. Only con: there's a little tipwear on my right thumb after just a few hours.


This is Blue Collar, two coats and Seche Vite:

with flash:


artificial light, no flash:


You can see how different the colour looks with and without flash. I like it, but I don't love it (blue just isn't my colour). This is it for now, but I'll have another post with a recap of Hot Shots and swatches over a white base up in an hour or so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...