This is a very easy design, no real skill involved, so if you like it, don't be scared to try it.
I started out with a teal base and chose three colours for my artwork:
- L.A. Colors Art Deco nail art lacquer - mint green
- LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner - 25 neon pink
- Two-Way Nail Art Pen - pearly white (you can get sets of these on ebay)
- Apply a curved line diagonally across each nail in pearly white.
- Paint two lines in mint green fanned out between the pearly line and the tip of the nail, starting at the same point near the base of your nail as the start of the first line.
- In the free space apply three pink dots.
- Grab the pearly white again and place three dots on the pink ones and one where the three lines meet.
- Seal with top coat.
In semi-related news: I broke my nail to a bloody stump, but it's the right index finger so you won't see it unless you follow me via twitter. I need that finger for typing and it hurts!
How was your day?