This is what I used for this manicure:
- Step 1: Apply your base. I used Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle and CND Ridge Out.
- Step 2: Apply the base colour. Two coats of Eyeko Purple Polish for electric nails were a little uneven, but sufficiently even for a layered manicure.
- Step 3: Draw spirals and concentric circles on each nail. I used my trusty Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner in black. No need to be too neat!
- Step 4: Add a little silver dot in the centre of each spiral or circle. You can use any silver polish with a dotting tool or a nail art pen, I simply used my LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 1 silver.
- Step 5: Apply a coat of a sheer purple glitter polish. This is one of my favourite layering polishes, Maybelline Colorama Effects 5 Glamour Effect.
- Step 6: Seal with a quick-drying top coat, like Seche Vite.
And there you have it! With flash you can see the black swirls very clearly, but in natural light it's darker and more subtle.