Here's what my nails look like (pre-clean-up, sorry):
Pinky: Squidward's tentacle:
- Paint nail with two coats of Eyeko Lilac Polish for lovely nails.
- Mix Lilac Polish with a minuscule drop of Eyeko Vamp Polish for nasty nails and apply a few dots.
- Draw half-circles around the dots with Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner.
Ring finger: Spongebob:
- Apply two coats of Barielle Lemondrops.
- Mix s-he 393, s-he 378 and essence multi dimension 39 spice and use this mixture to paint circles and ovals of various sizes.
- Draw a wobbly line with Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner.
Middle finger: Squidward:
- Mix China Glaze White on White with Eyeko Pastel Polish for nice nails and Essence Secrets of the Past 02 Meet You in Budapest. Apply two coats of this colour.
- With Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner draw on Squidward's face. I kinda messed it up. :-P
- Mix a bit of s-he 393 with China Glaze White on White and fill out the eyes.
- Add pupils with a dark red or reddish brown nail art pen. Bonus points if you manage to get the shape right.
Index finger: Patrick:
- Mix Eyeko Pretty Polish for neat nails with two unnamed pink claire's polishes and paint the nail in two coats.
- Add a bit more of the darkest pink and apply a few random dots.
- Draw on Patrick's navel with Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner.
Apply a nice non-smudging top coat, for example Konad's + Seche Vite, and you're finished!
I'm really diappointed at how the Squidward nail turned out. If anyone decides to try something similar I would love to see it!