Today I attempted to do some freehand nail art inspired by a movie I've loved ever since it came out a decade ago, The Matrix.
This is what I used for this manicure:
- Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle - I switched back to this after my recent surge in torn and broken nails.
- CND Ridge Out - I really needed to even out my patched nails and general ridginess.
- China Glaze Liquid Leather - I love, love, love this black polish!
- Seche Vite - You've probably noticed how much I love this top coat.
- Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner - I would have preferred a shimmerless neon, but it worked well enough.
- CND Air Dry - I really like using this top coat for sealing nail art.
How to do The Matrix:
- Apply one coat of nailgrowth miracle and Ridge Out.
- Apply two or three coats of Liquid Leather and seal with Seche Vite.
- The tricky part: Get a few screencaps if the Matrix code and use the green nail art pen to draw vertical lines of similar symbols on each nail.
- Seal with Air Dry.
I love this one! Next times the code might even look neat and Matricy.