- LOOK by BIPA Diamond Hardener
- CND Ridge Out
- ORLY Mint Mojito (3 coats)
- Seche Vite
As I didn't feel like cleaning all those Konad things I gathered some grey polishes and a black nail art pen proceeded like this:
- ARTDECO Ceramic Nail Lacquer 133 (charcoal shimmer): Paint curved line along the outer side of the nail (the one facing your pinkie).
- claire's nail polish in an unnamed mid-grey: Follow the first line, you can overlap slightly if you're not happy with the width of the charcoal coloured one.
- LOOK by BIPA high speed polish 21 space: Repeat the previous step with a silver colour. This particular polish is quite sheer.
- Spooky Nail 2 in 1 nail tattoo liner: Use striping brush to frame the grey lines. (optional)
- claire's nail polish (unnamed sparkle polish): Apply a coat of sparkly/glittery polish. This one has very little glitter, which can be nice. (optional)
- Seche Vite: Apply top coat. If you choose a different top coat you could skip the sparkle/glitter polish. I just needed that as a base for Seche Vite.
See how the silver polish shows up on my index finger, but not on the other nails? Unintended effect, but very nice! It's green, it's silver, so when I thought about what to call today's manicure 'Where's My Slytherin' just popped into my head. Let's hope Ms Rowling and Warner Bros don't sue me...