Oh dear, such a simple design and so many polishes:
- Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle
- LOOK by BIPA Ridge Filler
- N.Y.C. Nail Glossies 219
- LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 25 neon pink
- LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 24 neon orange
- Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush white
- Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush yellow
- Seche Vite
I started with one coat of each base coat, then applied two coats of the pink N.Y.C. and sealed it with Seche Vite.
After the base colour had dried I added two pink lines and an orange line between the pink ones.
Then I painted another coat of the pink colour over the lines to soften them.
The next step was the addition of little daisy-style flowers on the lines. I'm still struggling with the proper technique that Nikki does so beautifully.
I used the white nail art pen to apply five dots and dragged the polish inwards with a needle. Then I added a yellow dot in the centre and finished up my manicure with a coat of Seche Vite.
Cute overload, but I think there will be plenty of dark and green polishes soon enough. What are you going to wear on your nails over the holidays?