I started out with a cream base:
- Sally Hansen miracle cure
- CND Ridge Out
- Ellen Betrix MaxFactor Diamond Hard 3 in 1 - 229 see through ivory
- Seche Vite wasn't actually part of this step, but didn't fit on the other photo
This picture shows two coats of see through ivory without top coat:
Then I started mixing the colours:
- purple: Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush purple
- yellow: Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush darker yellow
- coral: Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush bright red and essence Secrets of the Past 04 Flowerfields
- blue: Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush blue and essence Secrets of the Past 02 Meet You in Budapest
- beige brown: China Glaze White on White, Maybelline Colorama glossy nail color 63 beige in love and essence colour & go 12 very diva
- olive: essence colour & go 12 very diva, China Glaze White on White, s-he 378, Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush bright green
I applied stripes with the striping brush or fine brush from the craft store. I did not replicate the sequence of the colours or width of the stripes, as that would have caused several nails with only one or two colours.
Sealed with Seche Vite, my Fourth Doctor manicure looks like this:
The purple nail art pen never looks properly purple in photos, the stripe on the index finger is pretty close, though.
What's on your nails today?