For the final seventh manicure I decided to feature the Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison) with his adorable cricket outfit and stalk of celery pinned to his lapel.
I started with a cream base:
- LOOK by BIPA Stop Split Vitamin Booster
- LOOK by BIPA Ridge Filler
- LOOK by BIPA high speed 5 Skin - two coats
- Seche Vite
Then I broke out the brushes and mixing cardboard:
- stripes: on most nails I painted stripes using Maybelline Colorama glossy nail color 63 beige in love, and beige in love mixed with essence multi dimension 39 spicy
- ring and middle finger - piping and question mark: a mix of Eyeko Red Nail Polish and LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 24 neon orange
- ring and middle finger - celery: various mixes of China Glaze White on White, s-he 393, ORLY Mint Mojito and a dark green polish from claire's
Cute, isn't it?