First I did my basic application of Sinful Colors #108 Timbleberry using these products:
- Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle
- CND Ridge Out
- Sinful Colors #108 Timbleberry
- Seche Vite
Then I added a few stripes in the following colours:
- MoaBoa #57: I have no idea where that polish comes from as my aunt gave it to me. It's a gorgeaous dark red with purple flash and is one of my favourite toenail colours.
- LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 4 white
- Two-Way Nail Art Pen & Brush in red (optional)
- Astor Top Shine: I thought I'd give this top coat another chance, but it sucks so badly I'm going to empty the bottle and use it for frankening. It just doesn't dry at all.
- Apply a stripe of MoaBoa #57 along the centre of the nail.
- Add skinny white lines on the edges of the first stripe.
- Optional: Add thin red lines outside of the whites. I think it would have looked better without the red.
- Seal with top coat.
What's your favourite candy nail?