Sunday, December 20, 2009

NotD - Konadicure - Vintage Knit

This week I finally received my bottle of Eyeko Vintage Polish and it's just as lovely as expected. So for today's manicure I chose to use it as a base for a Konadicure.



For the base I used:

  • Sally Hansen miracle cure
  • LOOK by BIPA Ridge Filler
  • Eyeko Vintage Polish for elegant nails - two coats
  • Seche Vite

Vintage Polish applies smoothly as long as the base is even (on the slightly bumpy surface of my patched nails it was a bit streaky). It's not quite opaque in two coats, the tip of the nail is quite visible. I really like the brushes of the new Eyeko polishes.


After the base had dried I used my trusty Konad supllies to add a knit design on my nails:

  • Konad image plate m69, knit pattern
  • Konad Special Nail Polish white
  • Konad Princess Top Coat
  • Seche Vite

The result is a dainty green and white nail that I adore. It combines two of my favourite things and is just so bloody pretty!


Have you snagged a bottle of Vintage? I'm very glad I did.

4 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is very pretty!

CucumPear said...

Thank you, gildedangel!

Brooke said...

I love this design and color!! I like how the design is subtle but still fancy!

CucumPear said...

Thank you, Brooke, that's just what I was going for! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...