First I prepared my workspace and arranged my polished and cup of water:
- Sally Hansen miracle cure
- LOOK by BIPA Ridge Filler
- China Glaze White on White
- China Glaze Black Leather
- Manhattan LE crazy colours 301 (pink)
- Seche Vite
Then I marbled my nails in black and white. I'm not into animal prints, but I love the way the nail of my left index finger looks all zebra-y.
The last step of today's manicure was one coat of the glittery Manhattan polish and one coat Seche Vite. The pink doesn't show up too well on photos, but it's quite noticeable.
Baking has been going on for hours in my kitchen but so far I've only had 2 1/2 biscuits and a couple lumps of dough. Need more!