Take a look at these lovelies:
I started with a white base using these polishes
- Sally Hansen miracle cure
- LOOK by BIPA Ridge Filler
- China Glaze White On White
- Seche Vite
If you want a stark white creme polish, White On White is a good choice. For a perfectly even result you'll need three coats, but two are sufficient as a base.
Then I started the water marbling with the following polishes:
- essence multi dimension 53 all access
- China Glaze Paper Chasing
- Eyeko Pretty Polish for neat nails (only a couple of rings per nail)
- CND Air Dry
I really love the results of today's efforts. The clean-up is a pain, though!
How do you prefer to water marble? A random pattern, spider-web or maybe tie-dye style?