Of course, none of this has anything to do with my nails. ;-)
Here is what I used today:
- ARTDECO repair & care nail lacquer
- ARTDECO ridge filler
- ARTDECO Ceramic Nail Lacquer 133
- LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 3 black
- LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 4 white
- L.A. Colors ArtDeco nail art lacquer mint green
- Seche Vite
I started with a coat of repair & care and ridge filler, followed by two coats of Ceramic Nail Lacquer 133.
Then I added lines with the three nail art liners.
I sealed the manicure with a coat of Seche Vite and thus finished today's NotD. :-)
How's everybody doing today? I'm mostly ignoring twitter this week as it just takes up too much time and I have to study like crazy!