Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NotD - I Don't Even Like Football

What's with the strange title, today? After I finished my manicure I realized that it might be mistaken for a symbol of support for the local football (i.e. soccer) club. I don't like football, I especially don't like living close enough to the stadium to hear goals (though that used to be much worse at the parents' place).
Of course, none of this has anything to do with my nails. ;-)




Here is what I used today:



  • ARTDECO repair & care nail lacquer
  • ARTDECO ridge filler
  • ARTDECO  Ceramic Nail Lacquer 133
  • LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 3 black
  • LOOK by BIPA nail tattoo liner 4 white
  • L.A. Colors ArtDeco nail art lacquer mint green
  • Seche Vite

I started with a coat of repair & care and ridge filler, followed by two coats of Ceramic Nail Lacquer 133.




Then I added lines with the three nail art liners.







I sealed the manicure with a coat of Seche Vite and thus finished today's NotD. :-)



How's everybody doing today? I'm mostly ignoring twitter this week as it just takes up too much time and I have to study like crazy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...