What I used today:
- Sally Hansen miracle cure
- LOOK by BIPA Ridge Filler
- Barry M Nail Paint 303 Bright Purple
- Eyeko Purple Polish for electric nails
- Spooky Nails 2 in 1 nail tatto liner black
- Maybelline Colorama Effects 5 Glamour Effect
- Seche Vite
Step 1: Apply one coat each of miracle cure and Ridge Filler.
Step 2: Paint your nails with two coats of Bright Purple.
Step 3: Use Purple Polish to paint the tip of each nail.
Step 4: Draw a fine line between the main colour and the tip colour with the nail tattoo liner. Try to get it more even than I did. ;-)
Step 5: Add a coat of Glamour Effect for a bit of sparkle and seal with Seche Vite.
In completely unrelated news: I'm going to try to master tightlining this month. Tips? Recommendations?