Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NotD - The Grass Is Always Limer

I received my Models Own order yesterday, and as it was mostly filled with green polish I did a simple two-colour marble. I really need to use a colour other than green for my next manicure...




Here is what I used for this manicure:

  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Models Own Lime Green
  • essence multi dimension  01 clear as ice
  • Models Own Green Grass
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Shine

I started with two coats of Nail Envy and two of Lime Green.



Then I did a very quick water marble using clear as ice and Green Grass and topped the manicure with Diamond Shine.



I found Green Grass hard to marble with, it just got strangely gloopy and left a thick layer of polish-sludge that I had to remove quickly. I'll have to experiment with different water temperatures.
Both Models Own polishes are lovely and dry surprisingly quickly, I'll do a full review of the six I bought at a later point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...