Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NotD - Greystar

I planned to post this last night, but after the epic fail of my first attempt I had to postpone until today. And then I had a patching-emergency. Needless to say, I’m way behind.

But now I’m finished at last with the example manicure I showed you in my last post.



This is what I used today:


  • OPI Nail Envy
  • claire’s super speed nail polish in an unnamed mint green
  • Seche Vite
  • Eyeko Lilac Polish
  • Barry M Nail Paint 293 Grey
  • CND Air Dry

First I applied claire’s minty green polish as base colour with a coat of Seche Vite.



After the base had dried I used improvised french tip guides to cover the areas I wanted to remain green and painted over the rest with two coats of Lilac Polish. Then I used a dotting tool and a needle to add the grey details and sealed the manicure with CND Air Dry.



I think I may have to chop off my nails soon, I have some bad tears that have almost grown out far enough. Don’t you hate it when your nail breaks or tears right at the quick?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...