Monday, April 12, 2010

NotD – Jewelled Jade

Some days I have trouble choosing a polish colour. I those cases I tend to revert to old favourites like green, teal or black. Thus, I reached for wet n wild craze 234 Jade (another from the same swap I got my two Zoya polishes from).

 

This is what I used for this manicure:

  • OPI Nail Envy
  • wet n wild craze 234 Jade
  • p2 color victim 249 dangerous
  • Konad Princess Top Coat
  • yellow rhinestones
  • Seche Vite

 

I started with two coats of Nail Envy, followed by four of Jade and sealed the base colour with Seche Vite.

Jade is lovely, a fresh green with golden shimmer, quite similar to Zoya Midori. It’s less opaque though and will show a VNL from some angles even with four coats. The application is great, smooth and without any streaking.

This is Jade in two coats without top coat:

And here is gorgeous Jade in four coats sealed with Seche Vite:

 

Then I used a dotting tool and p2 dangerous to apply different patterns onto each nail.

After the dots had dried I applied a coat of Konad Top Coat, which really is superior in preventing smudging, added rhinestones and embedded them in two cats of Seche Vite.

Another easy to replicate manicure brought to you by CucumPear. ;-)

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...