Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NotD – Bronzed Wrap

Beige and brown are not my favourite colours when it comes to nail polish, but I really like the very simple design I applied today. And because I have some serious cleaning coming up, I removed the single (yay!) silk wrap I had on and cut all nails down.

This is what I used for this manicure:

  • OPI Nail Envy
  • OPI You’re A Doll! (swatches and review)
  • essence multi dimension 39 spicy (swatched here)
  • N.Y.C. in a New Your Color Minute 220B Canal Street (reviewed in the same post as You’re A Doll!)
  • Seche Vite

First I applied a basic manicure of Nail Envy (two coats), You’re A Doll! (three coats) and Seche Vite.

Then I added two overlapping diagonal segments using spicy.

And lastly, I used a striping brush and Canal Street on the very edge of the brown part and sealed the polish with Seche Vite.

The design kind of reminded me of a wrap top. Weird.
Also, I seem to have a genetic predisposition for developing hangnails. Is there anyone else out there who can moisturise till the cows come home and whatnot and still gets those pesky buggers all the time?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...