Thursday, July 29, 2010

NotD – Ever So Treasured

I guess that most of us want or have Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, right. Thanks to a swap with Karrie (go and visit her blog, Beautopia) I now belong in the latter category. Yayes! Karrie also kindly sent me a couple of bottles of Diamond Cosmetics, which totally rock.
So you probably won’t be surprised that this post features Hidden Treasure over Diamond Cosmetics Never So Evergreen.

Never So Evergreen is an unusual shade of muted olive green, densely packed with lots of golden and a bit of holo microglitter. I was quite impressed with the opacity, the third coat was superfluous, really.
The application was smooth and free of streaks, I had no problems whatsoever. The round brush is fairly basic, but easy to control. Overall I really like this polish, the colour is gorgeous and it applies well.

This is Never So Evergreen in two coats without top coat:

And this is Never So Evergreen in three coats with a coat of Seche Vite:

I then added a coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Hidden Treasure:

So pretty, ain’t it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...