Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swatch – Essence White Secret

I’m about to fall asleep, so I’ll just quickly post a swatch and today. *yawnz*

essence colour&go 02 white secret

This is a basic sheer white polish, no shimmer, no glitter, no cream or pink hues. Though white secret is not meant to be worn opaque, I believe five coats or more would do the trick.
Overall the formula is very good, white secret is mostly even and free of streaks in two coats. Three even it out completely at the cost of the sheer beauty. The brush is flat and lovely. I recommend carefully applying two coats, as that is white secret at its best.

This is white secret in two coats without top coat:

And here is white secret in three coats with Seche Vite:

I definitely would buy a full-sized bottle of white secret. How do you feel about white polish?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...