I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed the interviews with other bloggers via Beauty Blogs Backstage. If you’re a beauty blogger you could join us and interview other bloggers every month, too. *entices*
This month I had the opportunity to ask Cindy of Prime Beauty seven questions. Doesn’t she have the loveliest smile? I loved browsing through her posts, even though her focus still lies in my future. Not too far, though. ;-)
Let’s see what Cindy shared with us:
1. Have you ever tried a product that you desperately wanted to work only to find that it was a absolute fail?
I have always wanted to be able to do winged eyeliner with a liquid liner. I've tried a few "pen" type that are supposed to be easy and I am hopelessly clumsy with it. Not the fault of the product--just me.
2. Do you have a favourite eyeshadow colour and if so: why do you prefer it?
I love bronzes and coppers because they bring out my blue eyes. I even did a post on why I think I am drawn to bronze. http://www.primebeautyblog.net/welcome-to-the-bronze-age/
3. How do you feel about 'beauty rules' like the 'age limit' for wearing glitter?
For the most part, I don't believe in beauty rules. However, I'm not a fan of glittery eyes merely because it's unflattering on older women and highlights creases and crevices. That being said, to each her own and do what makes you happy.
4. Do you find it important to choose products that have not been tested on animals?
I do think it's important. I also try to choose natural products whenever I can.
5. What is the best and worst about blogging?
For me, there are a lot of bests--it provides me with a creative outlet, keeps me learning and growing and gives me a sense of accomplishment. There is something about about having an idea, developing it, seeing it come to fruition and having some success that is very, very satisfying to me. A bonus it that I've have met some amazing and talented women and made some wonderful friends.
Worst is finding time. I work a full-time job and blog in my "spare time" and I clearly lack at time management!
6. Is there a song that can make you smile, no matter how sad, angry or upset you are?
Do You Believe In Magic? by the Lovin' Spoonful. I know, I dating myself.
7. What is your favourite thing to do other than blogging?
I would have to say anything around water. I especially enjoy boating, swimming and sunning. I also love to read whenever I can.
Thank you, Cindy! I had a lot of fun.
Now please go and take a look at Cindy’s blog, dear readers!