Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NotD – Foiled Again

After today’s swatchfest, which ended around 3 am, I only wanted to get my nails finished, the post up and off to bed. Therefore I only have a quick layered look for you.

What did I use today?

  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength
  • essence colour&go 35 movie star (from the “we saw it first” trend edition)
  • s-he 471
  • Seche Vite

As usual I started with a 1:3:1 application of Diamond Strength, movie star and Seche Vite.

movie star is a basic medium grey crème, looking much like cement. Don’t ask me where the connection to movie stars is. ;-) This polish is very opaque and only needs two coats for a perfect finish.
Unsurprisingly, the application was smooth and resulted in a flawless surface. I had no problems and, as I’ve said so often, I really like the flat colour&go brush.
Recommended if you’re looking for a simple grey, but not the most exciting colour (unlike absolutely stylish).

Here’s movie star in two coats without top coat:

And this is movie star in three coats with Seche Vite:

Then I added a single coat of s-he 471, a silvery ice-blue (or is it icy-blue silver) foil polish, and another coat of Seche Vite. Those two layer quite prettily, don’t you think?

Yeah, I know. It’s not much of a mani. Hopefully I’ll have time for something more interesting on Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...