Friday, September 3, 2010

Post of Screw-Up

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Yes, I finally joined bloglovin' as everybody seems to be doing that and you know what they say about bridges. But the real reason I'm writing this post is because I fail at the internet. When I changed this blog's name I stupidly changed the feed address, too. Don't do that.
I lost all my feedburner subscribers and have no idea if they still receive updates. Please let me know if any of you still get updates through RSS or Atom. Anyway, here's the new feed address, but right now the old one should still work fine.
If I'm on your blog roll, please remove and re-add me to ensure that I show up under the correct name and with the new feed.
Sorry about the mess, the bolded alert/reminder on top of every post (for now) and the bitching I've been doing on twitter about this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...