Thursday, October 28, 2010

Swatch – BeYu 147

I finally skittle-ised my nails to do a Essie vs essence matte top coat comparison, so while I see how they wear here’s a pretty green swatch.

BeYu 147

How long has it been since I complained about unnamed polishes? 147 is a cool clear green crème polish. Depending on the light it looks fully green or almost turquoise. 147 is not all that opaque, you’ll definitely need three coats if you want to eliminate VNL.
I found this polish very easy to apply, it’s very smooth and even. I can’t complain about BeYu’s formula, it spreads nicely and levels very well. The brush is a nice round one with fairly supple bristles.

This is BeYu 147 in two coats without top coat:

And here’s BeYu 147 in three coats with top coat:

Overall I like this polish a lot, it applies well and is nice and bright (which is what I love to wear in fall and winter… and spring and summer).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...