Friday, April 22, 2011

B3 Interview with Kimberly of KimmieKarmaLove

DSCN7204new Hello and welcome back to another interview, brought to you by Beauty Blogs Backstage, where beauty bloggers ask each other nosy questions. This month I was paired up with Kimberly (who I keep calling Kimberley, sorry! I obviously can’t spell names properly), whose blog KimmieKarmaLove features many reviews of indie and mineral make-up brands, swatches and EotDs. Go and click on that link!
As usual I was allowed to ask her exactly seven questions, let’s see what she had to say:

1. Lipstick, gloss or balm?
I love lipstick and lip gloss but my go to for everyday is lip balm and I love my Pomegranate Burt's Bees!

2. Your lashes are amazing! What's your favourite mascara?
L'Oreal Collagen Elastin. This mascara is amazing and I swear by it!

3. Which indie brand do you find to be underreviewed?
There's actually quite a few but one that I tried recently is Detrivore Cosmetics. They aren't new to the indie scene and they really do have amazing cosmetics!

4. What is your source of inspiration for your gorgeous EotDs?
My readers and other beauty bloggers! I get inspiration from other bloggers looks and do ask my readers for color combo's a lot!

5. Do you have a style icon?
I don't have one style icon per say but I definitely look to Katy Perry, Kat Von D, Gwen Stefani and Ke$ha are women that I think amazing style!

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
Easy, the United Kingdom! I love English accents, the style, the makeup brands!

7. Where do you go to de-stress?
I actually go running or walking with my dogs when I need to de-stress. I have my iPod with me and get a good workout in, it's perfect!

Thank you, Kimberly (see how I spelled it correctly this time?)!
And all of you lovely bloggers reading this: how about going to Beauty Blogs Backstage and joining the interviewin’ fun?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...