Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Swatch – s-he 438

I got caught up in reading these past couple of days and am only changing my polish right now. So today I just have a polish I swatched recently.

s-he 438

This polish caught my eye when i was looking through the last remains of the 50% off s-he stuff. It’s a vibrantly coloured, but sheer purple base with quite a lot of fairly small round holo and silvery glitter (technically it’s probably hexagonal, but at that size there isn’t much of a difference). This is very sheer, you’d need a lot of coats to get the base or glitter anywhere close to opacity.
This is absolutely non-streaky and can easily be worn in a single coat, on its own or layered. However, this is one of those glitters that rely on a thick texture to suspend the glitter. 438 is very gloopy and each coat must dry for a bit to prevent dragging chunks of glitter-gloop off while applying the next coat. I don’t really have anything to say about the brush, it’s a simple round one.
I’m liking this polish a lot, Definitely recommended if you can still find it.

Here’s s-he 438 in two coats without top coat:

And this is s-he 438 in three coats with top coat:

By the way, does anyone have a sneaky source at DM and can tell me whether s-he is gone for good or just getting revamped (*hopes*)?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...