Friday, May 20, 2011

Swatch – Zoya Indigo

This is another of my ‘used before, but my photos sucked’ polishes. So, yay. Better photo of Zoya Indigo.

Indigo is a deep dark blue, loaded with bright blue shimmer and lightly sprinkled with pink-purple-holo glitter, both of which only show up when the light hits the nail just right. This polish is rich in colour and of unexpected depth. It’s also a two-coater, which we always like.
I had no problems applying this, even though my base coat was a bit uneven and bubbly. Indigo just applied evenly, smoothly and had the perfect viscosity. I rarely have this little clean-up to do. The brush is round, but very nice.
The only issue with Indigo is that it appears to not interact too well with Seche Vite. It contracted more than I’m used to and chipped rather quickly.

Here’s Indigo in two coats with top coat:

I adore this polish, don’t you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...