Friday, May 20, 2011

Tag of Alphabeticality

I guess they generally call it A-B-C tag or something. ;-) I’m sure y’all have seen that tag going around. Somehow I couldn’t resist.
Also I didn’t feel like painting my nails tonight (*gasp*). But there’ll be a swatch later.

A. Age:  30
B. Bed size:  Single, I just don’t have the space for something bigger. :-(
C. Chore you hate:  Isn’t ‘chore’ kinda defined by dislike of a task? I suppose tidying in general and vacuuming.
D. Day:  Night. Didja know that ‘Tag’ is German for ‘day’?
E. Essential start to your day: Washing my face and turning on the computer.
F. Favourite colour: Teal at the moment.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, though I like both.
H. Height: 162 cm, which I’m told is roughly 5’ 4’’
I. Instruments:  Piano many years ago.
J. Job title:  Unemployed. Bleh. But I’m also a student.
K. Kids:  Are you crazy? Why would I want to spawn? *shudders* (I don’t mind other people’s offspring as long I don’t have to babysit or something like that.)
L. Live:  Yes. Alright, I know you probably want to know where: Vienna, Austria.
M. Mum’s name: Anneliese
N. Nicknames:  Not usually, people just stick to calling me Amira. One of my aunts calls me Mirli or Mirl and my grandmother sometimes calls me Amirale.
O. Overnight hospital stays: My birth and a tonsillectomy when I was 7.
P. Pet peeve: People mixing up homophones.
Q. Quote from a movie: I swallowed a bug.
R. Right or left handed: Definitely right-handed.
S. Siblings: An older brother and even older sister.
T. Time you wake up: Let’s not talk about that (see J.). I’m frequently awake until 4 am or so.
U. Underwear:  Indeed.
V. Vegetables you dislike:  Broccoli, cabbage-y things. I generally prefer vegetable that can be eaten raw.
W. What makes you run late: I’m very very rarely late. Generally it’s when the tube’s stuck for more than 15 minutes (‘cause that’s my usual ‘in case of delays’ buffer).
X. X-Rays you’ve had:  Teeth, chest and hips.
Y. Yummy food you make:  Virtually everything I make is divine. I make famous cinnamon rolls and seriously good Lasagne.  
Z. Zoo: Haven’t been in years, but I always love looking at polar bears. There’s something about cute fuzzy predators.

So go and do this if you feel like it, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...