Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Layered Nail Quickie - Neon Apple

I blame today’s mani on two things: my need for something simple in case I need to do manual labour (read more about my new kitchen’s progress here) and a questions about folks’ go-to China Glaze polishes on twitter. So i thought I’d wear the two polishes I named, Kiwi Cool-Ada and Sour Apple, today.
The colours didn’t photograph accurately, so I have adjusted them a bit.

This is what I used:

  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Seche Base
  • Maybelline Colorama 51 French White
  • China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada
  • China Glaze Sour Apple
  • Seche Vite

For extra strength I did this mani in two phases. First I applied one coat of each base, two of French White and one of Seche Vite.
When that was dry I added two coats of Kiwi Cool-Ada and one of Sour Apple, followed by another coat of Seche Vite.

That is bloody awesome, IMO.
What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...