Friday, June 1, 2012

NotD - Yellow Flowery Thing

So… I totally fell into a time rift thingie. Yeah that’s it. *looks around shiftily*
Anyhow, blog post!

No “products used” list this time, ‘cause I can’t for the life of me remember which polishes I used for the flowers. Base and top were probably OPI Nail Envy and Seche Vite.

ArtDeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer 216 Sunflower is a buttery shade of pale-ish yellow, not a true pastel, though. My camera hated this and turned it into a neon chartreuse, so all images were corrected. It wasn’t all that even, so I had to apply a third coat, despite being pigmented enough for a two-coater.
I also can’t really recall anything interesting about Sunflower’s application, so it must have been fairly unproblematic. It didn’t level very well.
All in all a pretty shade, but not terribly outstanding.

This is Sunflower in two coats without top coat:

And here’s Sunflower in three coats with top coat:

After the base was dry I just grabbed a bunch of random polishes and dotting tool’d on various flowers (except the white ones, those were acrylic paint). More top coat completed the mani.

I have a few half-finished posts and undocumented photos lying around, so maybe I won’t have another time-travelling accident. And I should totally answer those comments at some point. When I don’t get all shaky from the embarrassment of waiting too long to reply. Damn anxiety. *facepalm*

2 comments:

Gottwinkies said...

No worries....I love yellow polish...not a clue why, but it probably has something to do with my rebellious streak, lol! Love your flowery mani :0)

Anonymous said...

[p][url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic [/url] Overjoyed . I t s r e a l l y e a s y t o u s e , y o u s i m p l y j u s t a p p l y s o m e o f y o u r f a v o u r i t e [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]discount clarisonic mia[/url] c l e a n s e r t o y o u r f a c e a n d t u r n o n t h e M i a a n d u s e i t i n c i r c u l a r m o t i o n s o n y o u r f a c e . I use it [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]cheap clarisonic mia outlet[/url] at night with my facial cleanser to take off my makeup after I remove my eye makeup . Everyone deals with it at some point, and getting rid of Clarisonic Mia just a matter [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] living a healthy lifestyle and cleansing regularly . It is therefore necessary [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic sale[/url] for anyone with such skin to keep their skin clean as well as the brush . Taobao swinging two days, start the the white portable models Clarisonic Mia wash brush . Half of his face did not take too closed, oily skin into a If you feel dry skin, use only at night, this generally with cleansing, the first time with feel wash very clean, but feeling a little long dry, it is recommended that people with no foam cleansing milk, because the principle of ultrasonic cleansing, the Cleansing Milk you with clean power is too strong, very dry brushing, but bad skin.[/p]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...