Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Days: Day 5 - Fall For Me

I’m feeling really sick tonight (boo, I felt perfectly fine a few hours ago) and don’t feel up to doing any polishin’ tonight. Thankfully I found some older pictures of a blue polish.

essence multi dimension 74 fall for me

fall for me is a pale powder blue crème, it’s not as common a shade as you’d think and definitely one I’m glad to own. The opacity is good: two coats.
I’m afraid I don’t remember anything about how this applied. Can’t have been horrible, otherwise I’d definitely have remembered. The round brush was alright (not that it matters, since the multi dimension polished have been discontinued).

This is fall for me in two coats with top coat:

Sorry about this cop-out, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...